Brian Shaw has won World’s Strongest Man four times, because he’s a giant monster among men and trains all the time like a madman. He stands 6’8″ tall and weighs over 400lbs. In the video I’m about to share with you, he spends a day eating delicious food to tally up a total of 25,000 calories for the day.
Some of the individual meals he eats in this savory spectacle of a cheat day cover the recommended calories for several people, it’s simply a must-watch food video if you enjoy watching an enormous strongman binge-eat for an entire day.
When a huge strongman decides to have a cheat day, you know things will get out of hand. 25k calories is no joke! At one point, he eats 8 (yes, eight) Krispy Kreme donuts in his car and each one packs 250 calories.
Other things he eats as cheat meals during this 25,000 calorie cheat day:
- Three huge breakfast burritos with a giant plate of huevos rancheros
- A few Baconators from Wendy’s
- An enormous milkshake that might give you diabetes just looking at
- Some cake, because why not?!
- A large pizza from Pizza Hut
- Several cups of Ben & Jerry’s ice cream (yummy)
Don’t try this at home.